Monday, May 5, 2008

New Website Up!


I'm so excited! My new website is finally live!
This site has so many great features that the old one didn't.

First: The Galleries are so much better!
You can see the images nice and big, they play through like a slideshow with music and there are lots more than there used to be. Plus, it's easy for me to update, so I can put new ones up right away so you can keep coming back to see what's new.

Second: Internal Proofing and Ordering!
When you preview your images you only need to go to my site and type in your password! Your images will be much larger than on the old ordering site and the shopping cart is more user friendly.

Third: The Blog
Last but not least, I'm starting a blog so that you can stay posted on what's happening here at the studio and I can give little previews to my customers of their images from their sessions! Very fun with seniors over the summer! Can't wait!

Well, that's all! Check it out!
www.rebeccalynnephoto.com

No comments:

Post a Comment