Thursday, September 18, 2008

The Cabinets Are Here!!!

I'm sooo excited!! This is the last "big" thing before I can start decorating and moving in furniture. :) I'm sooo happy! They look awesome. I feel so spoiled now!

Check out my before and after picture of my dressing room! I love the distressed black cabinets! Just wait until the countertops are in!


Jeremy and Brian from Northwoods Cabinetry did an awesome job installing them. They are all lined up perfect and the drawers all glide sooo smooth! I wish I could have them redo my kitchen! :) They put up with me taking pictures of them! And thanks to all the gals back at the shop who sanded and finished them - You Rock!


Then there's the storage/assembly room... these are beautiful as well. I love my room! I'll be able to store all my supplies: boxes, albums, frames, etc. in here amd out of the way!


I can't wait to see them with the countertops. I don't think I've ever written a post with this many exclamation points before! Can you tell I'm excited!!! :)
Oh, and here's my little guy...
he was pushing this stool around on the floor, walking behind it! YIKES!

No comments:

Post a Comment