Friday, September 12, 2008

Megan

It just keeps getting better. Have I mentioned that I LOVE what I do??? Megan is a great senior, she is an independent woman I do believe. :) She came by herself and had a few outfits that "mom made her wear" ;) I'm sure all the seniors can relate to that statement!! :) Gotta love those moms though! I always tell my kids *meaning the seniors I take pictures of* that they need to be nice to their mothers. After all, they'll be paying for all those wallets they want!!! Sorry! Enough of the joking around.
Megan has the most beautiful, silky, long hair! It's so healthy and I think it has a lot to do with the fact that she said she doesn't color it and I'm thinking she doesn't abuse it in all the ways a lot of us women do with our hair. I want to send props out to Megan for not following the crowd and keeping her locks natural and healthy!
Enjoy this beauty!




No comments:

Post a Comment