Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Studio progress

Okay, okay, I'll post some new shots of the studio already!!
:) I've been reminded by a few of my friends that I need to update you all on the progress of the studio construction. Well, it's almost done!

The floor and ceiling are totally done now!! Horray!
And all the light fixtures are up and working so I have started using the studio for sessions. I haven't moved the ordering room out there yet, because there are a few pieces of trim I'd like to see up before I drag all that out there, but soon the trim will be done.

Everyone who has been out says they love the ceiling and are impressed with what they see so far... so that's great!! Just wait till I have it all decked out with prints and furniture!
Well, back to work. I've got a lot to do after all the sessions I had last week! I'll try to post some of the pictures I've been taking soon.
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment