Thursday, October 30, 2008

Go Warriors!

So I was asked by Waldorf College, where I graduated from in '02, if I would take a group picture of all the Winter Sports athletes. I was thrilled, since I LOVE WALDORF! We had over 60 people in the one picture! Craziness. I'm telling you, it's not easy to shout directions to a crowd that big... especially from a wobbly genie lift cage. I was trying to sound in charge, even though I was ready to pee my pants!! :)
But we managed to get it done... then I got to go take pictures of the cheerleaders stunting... from a wobbly ladder! Seriously!
Alas, I'm still alive and can't wait to do it again!!

1 comment:

  1. And we LOVE the photo! You were a true professional that day.....I can't wait to share the poster that comes of this with all the athletes, their home schools and families. Thanks, Becca!

    ReplyDelete