Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

Just wanted to share my cute little gobblin with all of you. He was the cutest little spider. Thankfully, the weather was beautiful last night and we were able to go to the Halloween parade and a bunch of homes trick-or-treating. I have my great friend, Deb Rohne, to thank for this cute pic of us at the parade.

Amazingly enough, I had a great studio session with him - all by myself, I was able to get these adorable pictures of him.
Here he is crawling like a spider should... only he has to keep his tongue out... in case any flies come by. That or it just helps him think.

This one I think he's thinking "Yeah, Mom, I KNOW I'm cute!"

How can you not give all your candy to a baby with a face like this!!

And one that's not so sweet... I think he's saying "Hand over the candy!"

Ah, yes, and for those of you who haven't heard yet... he's walking!! Only 9 months, and he's walking. I'm one busy mom... and I LOVE it!

No comments:

Post a Comment