Friday, September 4, 2009

The Goskeson Family

I've been working on trying to stay on top of things lately... it's hard with a couple days off this week, since there's no one else to do my work for me when I'm gone! ;) LOL! Wouldn't have it any other way though!!!
So I'm writing today to share pictures from another family I did last week... the Goskesons. Their daughter, Morgan is adorable! So sweet. Makes me wish for a girl!
I've know Morgan's mommy since elementary school but haven't spoken to her much since graduation. We just don't run into each other very often I guess! She sees my dad all the time which I think is funny. He isn't afraid to update us on what each other is doing! :)
Back to business~ sorry! So Morgan has a special birthday coming up... the one year! So we did some super cute ones with a tutu and her neon monkey. With the bright green grass those images really pop! But my favorites are the ones of the family.
They are so touching. I love the ones where they are interacting with each other. The one where she's got the blade of grass in her mouth totally makes me laugh and smile. That's something I would hang BIG in my home! Of course, if you have ever been in my home you know when I say BIG I mean it! Ha! ;)
Enjoy!
Becca








No comments:

Post a Comment