Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Kya - 9 months

Hey there! It's been crazy busy around here lately and I'm trying to catch up on all the order-processing I need to get done.
I have some fun pictures to share of an adorable little girl I've been photographing since she was a newborn!!! Her mommy is a good friend of mine and we always go out for lunch after our sessions! Yummy eats at Lakeside! :)
This last session was one of my favorite baby ages... definitely the most fun age in my opinion. Kya is a crawler now and can really move out!!! :)
She really did a good job of tolerating all the clothing changes we put her through. And I can't wait to take her pictures when she gets closer to a year because we'll be doing something with the whole family! Wonder if her daddy will want to go to Lakeside too?? LOL!
Enjoy!!
Becca






No comments:

Post a Comment