Friday, September 4, 2009

The Steinhauer Family

Good morning everyone! I'm so happy it's Friday and the weather is beautiful!! It's been just gorgeous all week around here. I can't wait for the long holiday weekend, although I'm sure I'll probably end up on the computer processing images a few times over the next three days, but I'll do my best to stay away! :) LOL! That's one of the downfalls of a home office.
Anyhow, back to the fun stuff! Here's a few pictures from one of my family sessions last week. I had a blast with Brody, who I've been taking pictures of since he was a newborn and I have been friends with his parents since I photographed their wedding back in '06.
Brody just had his first birthday and he's getting around really good now so we had to get some cute pictures of him on his tractor in his overalls, playing on his swing set and with his doggie, Baxter! I just love this age because you just go with the flow and let the kid lead you around and they pretty much get to do what they want to do and it works great for pictures because they are more "real".
I did a bunch of hand-tinting with these pictures because the overalls really lend themselves to this type of look... and then I had such a hard time picking just a few for the blog... so here's a whole bunch! :)









No comments:

Post a Comment