Thursday, October 1, 2009

Breck

I'm so blessed to have so many beautiful babies in my studio right now! Although I'm sorry to tell my mother-in-law that it hasn't caused me to catch baby fever! ;) (okay, so I'm not really sorry!) LOL!
I love babies, don't get me wrong, but I haven't forgotten just how much work they truely are. Collin's at such a fun age and I really like being able to focus on him.
Anyhow, back to Baby Breck. He's only a month old and he was so good! Although he wouldn't go to sleep no matter how hard we tried!
It didn't matter though. He was very cooperative while he was awake! Can you believe how expressive he is for only being a month?!
I love newborns!
Enjoy!!
Becca




1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh, Breck and Jessica look awesome! You do such a good job Becca!!! :) I love the one where he looks like he's 'posing'...

    ReplyDelete