Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Savannah

Oh, my goodness! I've been a very bad blogger! Sorry. I've been trying to keep my nose to the grindstone to keep up with the seniors who like coming in the fall and the families trying to get pictures done before the holidays. I love this time of year because it is so busy, but it's not easy to find time to blog.
I'd like to share some pictures today of an adorable little girl I photographed last week. She was sooo good. She tolerated four outfit changes which is amazing for a seven month old.
She also POSED! What seven month old poses?? It was really quite funny to see!
Once she was in the mood, she would strike poses, seriously! She went from laying, to sitting, to looking over her shoulder. Her parents were laughing at my amusement. I just couldn't get enough of her. :)
Guess she could have a future career as a model. She sure was a natural in front of the camera!
Enjoy!
Becca






No comments:

Post a Comment