Monday, October 5, 2009

Logan

Hi there! What a crazy rainy couple of days we had there! Ugh. I'm ready for some sunshine. :)
So I've got some new senior portraits to share with everyone. These are of a guy who just loves to hunt/fish/trap. Totally an outdoor kind of guy and they had me go on-location to a beautiful wooded location where he does a lot of his hunting and trapping. It was perfect!
I also got to meet his whole family during the shoot. They were all there to help out with opening gates to get out to the "perfect place" and to take care of the dogs. Plus, we had to take a few with his sister and their dogs and with his girlfriend too!
I love getting to know my clients and their families better. It's so much fun.
Enjoy!
Becca
P.S. I've got a cute little 6 month old girl coming tomorrow that I'm totally excited to photograph. Stay tuned. I'm thinking she's going to be totally adorable!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment