Thursday, May 13, 2010

Newborn Twins Portrait Session

These two little angels had me a little nervous about the session, I must admit. I tend to like to get the newborns to go to sleep and I knew when their parents arrived and said they slept the whole way in the car I was in trouble! :)
LOL! Oh, well. I guess we'll just do awake pictures!
It was great though. They were really pretty content for the most part. And the times that they fussed made for some really cute, funny pictures.
I know these are going to be some great memories for the family to treasure.
We also took some of their five-year-old son by himself and with his baby brother and sister. He has definitely learned the word "cheese" and it was a little bit of a challenge to get a natural smile.
I am excited to share all the images with mom and dad and see what they have to say.
Enjoy!
Rebecca








No comments:

Post a Comment