Thursday, May 6, 2010

The Schuhmacher Family : Newborn & Family Portraits

This adorable, young family has just been blessed with an adorable baby girl, Lauren and I had the honor of taking her first professional portraits and their first family pictures as a family of four!
I love shooting images of newborns. They tend to take a long time, by the time I get them asleep for the cute naked sleeping shots and then awake when mom and dad are holding them... but it's so worth it. They are just fun to be around. I don't even realize how much time has flown by.
By the end, though, I usually feel like I need a nap! LOL! And THAT reminds me why I'm not ready to have that second one yet. He he.
Their 3 year old, Hannah is the cutest thing ever! I LOVE her curly hair. I had fun helping her into all her girlie outfits while mom took care of her baby sis.
Dressing Collin isn't near that much fun. He complains when I want to put two shirts on him for the layered look.
One of my favorites is where she had a little lip gloss I gave her and she's trying to put it on... I imagine her parents will see that look more than a few times in her teen years!
Enjoy!
Becca









No comments:

Post a Comment