Friday, July 17, 2009

Four Generations

I'm excited to share these images with Lora and her family. They are some of the nicest people I've met through my work. Lora is originally from Forest City and now lives in Colorado and found me a year ago searching the internet for photographers. I took pictures of her adorable girls last year with their boy cousins and their grandparents.
I was so happy when they called again this year and decided to try coming to the studio for a four generations picture. They brought along a quilt they had all created together to use in the images. I think they coordinated their outfits perfectly! Way to go! They pulled colors from the quilt and it was a huge success. I guess all that picking fabrics for quilts translates well into coordinating outfits for family portraits. Maybe I should hire them to do clothing consultations for me! :)
Thanks again! Enjoy!
Becca




No comments:

Post a Comment