Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The Smith Family

Oh, I had a great time taking pictures again for the Smith family. This is our third annual photo shoot and I enjoy each session more than the last.
Little Theo is not quite the baby he used to be. :*( {tear} And sweet Amelia is still rightfully the princess she believes herself to be! If I had three brothers, I'd be treating myself like a princess too! LOL!
So here's some of my favorite shots. I know I'm making this harder for Heather by giving her so many to pick from... but how do you choose!? Just go with your gut, that's what I always say.
Enjoy!
Becca
P.S. Yes, that's right. Heather has four kids and STILL looks AMAZING! I don't know how she does it... but she's making moms like me with just one look bad! :)









No comments:

Post a Comment