Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Kevin Hunter

I just realized why some photographers specialize in just newborns! I LOVED taking this little guy's pictures! He was such a good baby. Only 8 days old and just a darling. His mommy was smart and gave him a bath and waited to feed him until I got there so he was out cold after all the activity of the morning and we got all the neat shots that she was hoping for.
How cool are these! I wish I had gotten some help to do some like this of Collin when he was just a week old. I tried doing a few myself and with Andy but I could never do it when he was napping. I didn't want to wake him up because his naps tended to be few and far between when he was a newborn.
I just know Allison and Heath will cherish these so much! Especially as he grows and becomes a little boy... we tend to forget just how small they were!
Enjoy!
Becca




No comments:

Post a Comment