Thursday, July 2, 2009

Supalla Family

Well, I can now say I can handle doing a family of 15 in the studio! :) I wasn't sure how well it would work with that many people in the studio at once. We had originally planned to do this session outside where we would have more room to spread out... but since it was pouring rain when they arrived... we had to use our back-up plan.
It worked out great though. The kids were really excited to be out of the cars because they had driven quite a while to get here! So we all took turns after the big group was finished and they had brought snacks along to keep everyone happy. That's what I love about my new studio.
Something like this would have never worked in the old one... I'm still counting my blessings for having such a supportive husband that wants me to pursue my passion. (Although it doesn't hurt that it does a good job of paying the bills!) LOL!




No comments:

Post a Comment