Thursday, March 4, 2010

Charliegh Jo, Teaghan and Casper

Good morning! I am sooo thrilled that it's finally warming up and this snow is melting. I love the sunshine!
So today is a very fun day for me. I spent most of this week working on the computer and I think I deserve a little break. So this morning I was invited to the BNI Early Birds Networking meeting. Where I met some new people and learned more about their businesses. I am definitely thinking I need to join because the people there seem to be on top of their game when it comes to word of mouth referrals and you all know how important those are to me.
I also had a chance to stop in the BG Loft again and they had just gotten in some new clothing... Mmmm! Those girls know how to pick 'em! I couldn't help myself... even though I just went shopping last Sunday.
Now, I am doing a few things here at the studio before heading out for lunch. I just wanted to post some of the cute doggie models I got in at the end of my Pet Promotion in February.
Aren't they adorable!
Enjoy,
Rebecca







No comments:

Post a Comment