Monday, March 15, 2010

This week only! Bridal booking bonus.

I just found this product online and think it would make such a great gift for a bride and groom that I've decided to offer it as a bonus item for any bride that books her wedding photography with me this week (before Friday 4pm).
The bonus gift is a digital photo album! Isn't this thing neat?!

I would load about fifty of the bride and groom's favorite images onto the album and they could load more later... honeymoon, new home, future kids??? :) LOL! It holds 4 GB of photos so you could fit quite a bit on here.
I just thought it was a wonderful idea and if you're sitting on the fence wondering where to go for your wedding photos... keep in mind, you WILL NOT be disappointed when you book with Rebecca Lynne Photography.
Call me! 507-383-2344
Rebecca
P.S.
I only have a couple stipulations... it has to be for a remaining '10 wedding... nothing in '11. And it cannot be applied to previously booked weddings. (If you're a bride that's already booked, just give me an email and I'll explain why) And the deposit must be made by 4pm Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment