Wednesday, March 24, 2010

John Paul - aka "JP"

This little cutie, just so happens to be my nephew. Isn't he a heartbreaker!? I just want to pinch his cheeks when I see him. Yes, I'm going to be THAT Aunt! :)
It's been way too long since I got JP in front of my camera... where did that first year go???
I love seeing this guy grow and change. Hopefully his mom and dad will want to have another one soon so I can take more pictures! ;) Ha ha!
Here's a few of my favorites from the session. It was so hard to pick. It's almost like narrowing down pictures of my own son... it's just that much harder than someone you don't know as well. You think every little smirk is the cutest.
He loves his tractors... he takes after his Daddy that way. And his Mom made me take the picture of his "sad face". Don't you just feel sorry for the poor guy??
Enjoy,
Becca
P.S. I love the cake smashing pictures! You'll see that JP liked it too!






No comments:

Post a Comment