Monday, April 5, 2010

Graduation Announcements: Awesome Designs

Hi there! One of the best benefits of having your portraits taken at my studio is being able to purchase your graduation open house announcements (or Christmas Cards) from me. These are double-sided, beautiful full-color, vivid, heavy cardstock cards available in two sizes, and available folded like a greeting card or flat like a postcard.
I use your favorite images and help you design a layout that is tailored to your own unique style. Add your favorite baby/childhood photos and really make it a keepsake that won't be throw in the trash after the day is gone.
I just wanted to share a few of the ones I've created in the last week. If you had me take your senior pictures and haven't your design consultation to order yet, give me a call 507-383-2344 to set that up. Time is flying by and before you know it, graduation will be upon us!
Enjoy!
Becca
P.S. Sorry I had to smudge out the last names and addresses for their privacy. Don't need to give them a bunch of party crashers! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment