Thursday, April 8, 2010

Nick : Senior Portraits

I'm very excited to share a few of Nick's senior portraits with him and his mom. They turned out awesome!
I know you're probably wondering why on earth I'm posting these now... haven't most seniors taken their portraits by now?? Well, the answer is yes, but Nick had to wait a bit longer than most.
He wanted to wait until his braces were removed and that joyful day finally arrived a few weeks ago! I can totally relate. I had my braces on for five or six years! And I got mine removed right before my senior year so I know what it's like to not want those annoying brackets on your yearbook pic.
It was raining the day we were supposed to do the session, but Nick is so easy going, he was up for anything. So we shot half of this in the rain... and then we took a break and he came back and it was sunny! So there's a real variety of lighting situations in the outdoor pictures!
Enjoy!
Rebecca




No comments:

Post a Comment