Sunday, December 21, 2008

Deb & Mary

My friend Deb and her daughter, Mary came out to the studio for a little photo shoot. Deb is the author of a children's book, "Bedtime for Mary" which has been in print for a few years now, but she's been colorizing it and soon will be publishing the new version of the book. So I was more than happy to take a new author portrait for her.
I must say, my friend is a natural beauty and her daughter looks just like her. I only hope I look this good when Collin gets to be about 8 years old, or even a teenager - like her older son, Ross. Deb, tell that hubby of yours is one lucky guy!
Well, enjoy!




1 comment:

  1. Okay, now you've made me cry!

    Thank you for the kind words and for making our photo session so much fun!!!!

    We wanted to stay all afternoon we were having such a good time!

    ReplyDelete