Monday, December 15, 2008

Jenna

OMG! Jenna is a total hottie!!! :) Her parents should keep her locked up until she's 18. LOL!
Just kidding Jenna, except for the hottie part. ;)
Jenna came to my studio because she just turned Sweet Sixteen and she needed to get all glammed up and take some fabulous pics to commemorate the event.
All I gotta say is this girl looks more like a senior than a sophmore or a freshman or whatever grade you're in Jenna. I don't think you'll have any trouble finding a date for the prom. Or any Friday night for that matter.
I had so much fun with you and your mom that day, even though we all had to freeze our tushies off to take the outdoor pictures. Especially you in your mini skirt!
Well, hope you like - no, I hope you LOVE!
Enjoy!
Becca






No comments:

Post a Comment