Monday, December 1, 2008

Join me at Ben's Floral Thurday evening


Hi there! Hope you all had a happy Thanksgiving. It was a rough one here at the Houg household. Each of us fell victim to the nasty stomach bug that's making it's rounds. Thankfully, we're all better now.
I wanted to share with all of you that I will be offering free quick (one pose) sessions at Ben's Floral in Albert Lea on Thursday, Dec. 4th from 5-7 pm.
I'll be set up in the Lakeside Cafe area by the fireplace and there will be a Christmas tree with all the trimmings to pose by. Bring your loved one(s) and come take a lovely holiday portrait. Ordering will be that same night, either right after your picture or from 7-8 depending on if there's a line of people waiting or not.
Come and join me! And then hang out in the Lakeside cafe enjoying some yummy chilly or Wisconsin Cheese soup. MMMmmmm!!

No comments:

Post a Comment