Friday, December 12, 2008

A few cuties

Well, it's been a while again since I've posted. It's been so much fun lately, doing all sorts of kids, babies and families... trying to fit everyone in before Christmas.
My house has been suffering in the housekeeping department... now that I don't have to clean every time I have an appointment, it tends to get ignored! Oh well. Guess there's that saying "A clean home is a sign of a misspent life." :)
If any of my customers reading this are really good at organization... I wouldn't mind trading services. I could really use the help. I'm serious! Either that, or I need that show Mission Organization to come to my house. LOL!
Well, gotta go.
Enjoy these latest cute kids I've photographed.









1 comment:

  1. "Cuties" are an understatement!! Those chubby-cheeked cherubs made great subjects. But then you are so talented behind the camera, your subjects can't help but look fantastically cute!!

    ReplyDelete