Thursday, December 18, 2008

Holiday Hustle

I've been mighty busy trying to keep up with orders being placed right now, trying to get them done in time for Christmas. It's pretty much too late after tomorrow for anything to get back in time. Sorry! Should have planned ahead! :)
I'm all for giving Christmas presents late. LOL! Just tell them, "Well, I THOUGHT it would have been here by NOW!" No, wait a sec! That would make me look bad, on second thought, scratch that idea. He he.
Thinking it might be fun to share some of my favorite Christmas cards from this year.
Enjoy!
Becca
P.S. Call me up next September... book your session in October and you could have some sweet Christmas cards for your own family next year! You know you want them!











1 comment:

  1. OMG!! Those aren't just Christmas Cards--that is elegant Christmas portrait artistry!!! I hope people leave them up year round! You're one busy gal!!

    ReplyDelete