Monday, June 21, 2010

Daisy Blue Naturals

I met Jena, founder and CEO, of Daisy Blue Naturals at some BNI meetings I attended. The BNI organization is all about networking, and that's exactly what they do... each week on Thursday at 7:30 am!
Well, needless to say... it's pretty difficult for me to get up to Albert Lea that early when I'm the one responsible for getting Collin to daycare. He likes to sleep in until about 7:30 and I can't say that I really want to change that! :) Can you blame me?
Fortunately, Jena didn't hold it against me and I was able to set up a time to take some portraits of her employees and some "at work in the lab" shots.
I really enjoyed seeing her operation. It's located in Albert Lea, not too far from the high school. I got the impression they have a really great thing going. There were several employees and they all seemed very happy and hard working.
Taking their portraits made them a little nervous, but laughter and talk of families and children always seems to put people at ease.
This company is all about 100% natural products and they really have an interesting story to tell and awesome opportunities for moms to become representatives and make good money having home parties with their friends. Check out their website http://www.daisybluenaturals.com/
Enjoy!
Rebecca






No comments:

Post a Comment