Friday, June 18, 2010

Marlee : Newborn Portraits

Ever since her mommy brought her to my studio last year I've taken quite a few pictures of a little cutie named Morgan, that I'm sure you remember seeing in previous posts. This time, I was honored with getting to photograph Morgan's new little sister!
Marlee was just nine days old when I took these beautiful newborn portraits of her in my studio. Of course, older sister, Morgan had to be included too! I can't believe how photogenic these two girls are.
During our session, Marlee was an angel. She wasn't fussy at all. I was so happy I got to use this cute new antique looking pottery tub that I found and also that her mommy had so many cute hats and headbands for us to play with.
I am in love with this ruffle diaper cover she found too! Gotta love shopping on Etsy! :)
Enjoy!
Becca
P.S. Kelly looks absolutely amazing in my opinion! I know she works hard to stay in shape so kuddos to her for being so dedicated!





No comments:

Post a Comment