Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The Lutz Family : Northern Iowa Family Portraits

It was rainy last Friday, and as I watched the weather go from bad to worse around noon I was worried I'd need to reschedule the Lutz family photo shoot. Which is hardly ever a good thing, because it can be so difficult to coordinate multiple family schedules. But, luckily, even though it looked like rain... they said "Let's give it a shot!".
Thankfully the rain held out and right toward the end of the session the sun came out. Actually, I was happy that we had some clouds, bright sunshine isn't the best for taking photographs anyhow - too harsh of shadows and people end up squinting.
You may or may not recognize the little blonde boy, but he's been featured on my blog before... as a newborn. Boy has he changed! I love catching up with the families that I have photographed in the past.
I didn't hang around long after the session, since the family was getting ready to have a birthday party and I had to get home to my two loves... but I wish I could have snuck a piece of cake before I left! LOL! (I'm slightly addicted to desserts, in case you didn't already know)
Enjoy!
Becca





1 comment:

  1. Love the pic with Jess, Jessica and lil Breck! So cute!

    ReplyDelete