Friday, June 25, 2010

The Erbes Family

I love, love, love this family. I have been photographing them for a few years now and we did her mom's side this session. They live in the country near Sioux Falls, SD so I get to travel out there and enjoy working in some gorgeous State Parks!
I enjoy the change of pace, but I love being home for my family on my regular work days.
So we got lucky and had some beautiful weather. It was a blast. The kids were really good, but it wasn't easy getting all four, age 5 and under, to look, stand normal, and smile at the same time.
The youngest, she's not a big fan of the camera, so I was working my butt off. I even resorted to my slap-trick. Yeah, you guessed it. Slap myself in the face for a laugh! :) Works great for the guys... but you wouldn't believe... it works better for the girls!!!
Well, back to work. It's my birthday - yup! - good 'ol 29!
So I'm hustling to get stuff done before picking up Collin so I can have dinner with the family and eat cake. Yummmm!
Have a wedding this weekend, so I'm sure I'll be posting those pictures before too long. Can't wait!
Enjoy!
Becca









No comments:

Post a Comment