Thursday, August 27, 2009

Brooke

Last Thursday was a blast because I got to hang out with two fabulous girls named Brooke! :) They're step-sisters who get along like best friends... although they told me it wasn't always that way!
The younger Brooke is just starting her senior year and she wanted to do some of her senior pictures in Austin, MN with her airplane. That's right! I said airplane.
How cool is that!? Her dad just so happens to be a pilot himself, so I guess it's in her blood. :)
We also did a bunch of really cute outfits, of course... and after all that we HAD to do some of the two of them together because as soon as they finished at my studio they were going to head north to Fargo to get the older Brooke settled in at college! :(...
So I'm thinking the last one will be one they really cherish while they aren't able to see each other as often as before.
Enjoy!
Becca






No comments:

Post a Comment