Friday, August 28, 2009

William Louis

I love photographing little newborns... it almost gives me baby fever... almost! :) It's dang near impossible to get baby fever when you have a 19 month old at home draining your energy most days! LOL!
But this little guy sure was cute. He was awake for most of the session except when he took a little snooze on the stack of fluffy towels and in the fuzzy fur rug. Even without being asleep he was really good the whole time and seemed very content. I'm sure his mommy would tell me he's not always that way! :)
She is actually one of my brides from last year that got married down in Hampton, IA and I traveled back down there to photograph baby William at their home. It's really so much easier on the moms when I come to them and 90% of my newborn sessions are done that way... I go to them. What a luxury! Just another of the many benefits of Rebecca Lynne Photograpy! ;)
William's older brother had to get in on a couple of shots of course and we took a few to show off Angie's beautiful home decor... and then the last one I'm featuring here should make you laugh! I'll let it be a surprise... Check it out!
Enjoy!
Becca






No comments:

Post a Comment