Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Zach

Hey there! Well it seems like this fella is pretty popular with the ladies because his mom just told me they've all been asking when I'm going to post a blog entry featuring his session! LOL!
I guess I was so busy that week that I skipped right over poor Zach, figuring... he's a boy, most boys don't care about my blog... maybe I was right... but it turns out his friends who are girls do! ;)
Gotta love that!
Zach here was a really fun guy to photograph. He's very laid-back so I tried to convey that with his senior portraits. He was so shy at first and I think I embarrassed him when I'd say "Oh! That looks perfect!" because he'd immediately look down at his feet and laugh when I did!
Once we got outside he totally warmed up... especially when we got out the golf clubs and his gun!
Enjoy!
Becca




No comments:

Post a Comment