Friday, August 7, 2009

Macy

So I think I'm about the luckiest photographer on the face of the earth! I keep getting these awesome girls in my studio... they are all so beautiful and totally know how to pose! And if they don't have it quite right... they sure take directions well!
I suppose the marketing pieces I design and the work I show attracts a certain kind of senior girl that is really passionate about having some AMAZING senior pictures... and who am I to stand in the way of that?!
I adore girls like Macy... she's a little bit edgier than some of your average girls... so we made sure to get some really creative poses in. Plus, she was outgoing so she didn't hesitate when I asked a garage shop owner if we could pose around this sweet old car he had in the shop. Gotta love it!
Enjoy!!!
Becca







No comments:

Post a Comment