Thursday, August 13, 2009

The Helgeson Family

Last Saturday, I had the pleasure of photographing the Helgeson family down by Kensett at their home. They have a beautiful property and they really wanted portraits that showcased their amazing wrap-around porch. I was thrilled to find out one of the sides faced to the north... perfect for lighting! :)
I have to give credit to the family for doing such a great job of coordinating their outfits. There was just enough light and dark shades of blue to give the group photos a little more interest and depth.
And would you look at these grandkids! Aren't they just adorable! They were so well mannered and took directions wonderfully.
I love my job! Creating wonderful memories like these are what makes me want to keep doing this until I'm too old to hold up a camera... then I'd have to start using a tripod! ;)
Enjoy!
Becca









No comments:

Post a Comment