Sunday, August 9, 2009

Laura

Well hello there! I know, I know, it's Sunday... what am I doing posting on a Sunday?!
All I have to say is... Andy's gone, Collin's napping... and I just had a huge latte and don't feel like doing housework... so the next option is catching up on some photography work. :)

This post is about a girl who is totally full of life and energy. Laura is a beautiful person, inside and out. She is so joyful it's totally contagious.
I suppose she reminds me a little of myself when I was her age. She loves 4-H and is into photography... she is a girly-girl, but low-maintenance... and doesn't take herself too seriously. Gotta love it! :)
I know she's really looking forward to seeing these... so I'm hoping she's going to be thrilled with how they turned out.
Enjoy!
Becca





1 comment:

  1. yeah first to comment. This is Chris, Laura's friend and I of course love the pictures. You look even prettier than usual, Laura. I didn't think that was possible. :)

    ReplyDelete