Monday, August 24, 2009

Hannah

Goodness gracious, it's windy today! Glad I don't have anything other than ordering sessions today. It would be tricky to work with this kind of wind.
So what's new around the studio lately? Well, I've been working hard at keeping on top of all the senior sessions I've been shooting in addition to the families and children as well. I was thrilled to take pictures of a week old baby on Friday that I can't wait to proof and share with you and the family... but today I was working on another beautiful senior gal.
Meet Hannah. She's wonderful and sweet and totally laid back. I like her simple sense of fashion and her adorable haircut with her bangs. So chic! :)
I love the picture where she's looking down... it just moves me because that's sooo her.
Enjoy!
Becca




No comments:

Post a Comment